1) Failure of a contractor to pay those persons supplying materials or services to complete a contract can result in the filing of a mechanic’s lien on the property which is the subject of the contract pursuant to Chapter 429. RSMo. To avoid this result Cox Roofing offers a “Lien Waiver” from all persons supplying materials or services for the work described in this contract. Failure to secure lien waivers may result in your paying for labor and material twice.
2) All material is guaranteed to be as specified.
3) Any alteration or deviation from contract specifications involving extra costs will be executed upon written orders, and will become an extra charge over and above the estimate.
4) All agreements contingent upon strikes, accidents or delays beyond our control.
5) Owner to carry fire, tornado and other necessary insurance. Our workers are fully covered by Workmen’s Compensation Insurance.
6) Unpaid balances to bear interest of 12% per month. Customer responsible for attorney’s fees and all costs of collection of unpaid balance.
7) 10 year labor warranty only applies to complete tear offs to the deck & roof pitches 4/12 and above.
Visa/MC/Discover accepted. To minimize costs, a 2% fee will be applied to job payments over $5000 done with credit cards.
Please contact Cox Roofing for questions or to obtain a copy of any of the above mentioned documents, thanks:
5434 W Sunshine
Brookline MO 65619
“We’ve Got You Covered”